PCA 3D app
The application demonstrates how Principal Component Analysis (PCA) works for selected variables of People
dataset. You can change variables, select number of components and type of autoscaling, vary variable values
for a selected object and see how all these changes influence the main PCA outcomes: loadings, scores and
Main controls and gestures
- Mouse scroll — zoom in and out
- Drag and drop — rotate plot
- Mouse cursor over a point or a line to show names and tips.
- Mouse click on a point selects corresponding object (on scores and residuals plots).
- Drag and drop — select area and zoom in
- Double click — reset zoom
- h — show/hide this help dialog
- t — switch between 3D plot and table view
- ↑ ↓ — select next and previous object in table